Ark of Taste
1 Review the Guidelines for Nomination
To qualify for the Ark of Taste in the USA, food products must be:
- Outstanding in terms of taste – as defined in the context of local traditions and uses
- At-risk biologically or as culinary traditions
- Able to be sustainably produced
- Culturally or historically linked to a specific region, locality, community or traditional production practice in the U.S.
- Produced in limited quantities, by farms or by small-scale processing companies, for home consumption, or, in the case of endangered plants and animals, for the purpose of regeneration
To nominate a food from another country, visit the Slow Food Foundation for Biodiversity
2 Download the Nomination Form
Here you’ll find three documents to use in completing your nomination.
The first is a set of instructions for completing the nomination form. It will walk you through section by section as you complete your nomination.
The second is the nomination form itself. It is set up as a editable word document. Fill out the text box for each section and save the document when you are finished.
The third is a photo release form. If you are including photographs to support your nomination, please complete, sign and include a this when you submit your nomination.
3 Submit the Nomination Form
Send any questions and your completed nomination to [email protected]
Top Recipestypes of mesquite trees where did honey originate the brooklyneer new york ny when to pick valencia oranges mango trees in florida wild fermentation by sandor katz slow food urban san diego greenmarket new york ny cherry trees in louisiana sacred heart school prescott az oyster bay cape may nj whole foods jamba juice slow food movement usa how to grow magic beans blue hubbard squash soup slow food usa ark of taste slow food movement usa taste of china beaumont tx soda tax new york summit academy youngstown ohio traditional new england food what is a mayhaw greenwood elementary school louisville ky
when new Ark of Taste items are added