Ark of Taste
1 Review the Guidelines for Nomination
To qualify for the Ark of Taste in the USA, food products must be:
- Outstanding in terms of taste – as defined in the context of local traditions and uses
- At-risk biologically or as culinary traditions
- Able to be sustainably produced
- Culturally or historically linked to a specific region, locality, community or traditional production practice in the U.S.
- Produced in limited quantities, by farms or by small-scale processing companies, for home consumption, or, in the case of endangered plants and animals, for the purpose of regeneration
To nominate a food from another country, visit the Slow Food Foundation for Biodiversity
2 Download the Nomination Form
Here you’ll find three documents to use in completing your nomination.
The first is a set of instructions for completing the nomination form. It will walk you through section by section as you complete your nomination.
The second is the nomination form itself. It is set up as a editable word document. Fill out the text box for each section and save the document when you are finished.
The third is a photo release form. If you are including photographs to support your nomination, please complete, sign and include a this when you submit your nomination.
3 Submit the Nomination Form
Send any questions and your completed nomination to [email protected]
Top Recipessorghum syrup for sale chicago foie gras ban walnut beach milford ct vermont farm to plate books on film history what is cane syrup coastal seafood beaumont tx menu red island red chickens beef flap steak recipe coburg community charter school chenin blanc flavor profile sugar cane fields louisiana where did the berkshire pig originate red road island chickens red wattle pig meat sugar cane syrup making equipment how to dry persimmon russians in new orleans long island cheese pumpkin how to make pork crackling from pig skin king corn documentary online
when new Ark of Taste items are added