Ark of Taste
1 Review the Guidelines for Nomination
To qualify for the Ark of Taste in the USA, food products must be:
- Outstanding in terms of taste – as defined in the context of local traditions and uses
- At-risk biologically or as culinary traditions
- Able to be sustainably produced
- Culturally or historically linked to a specific region, locality, community or traditional production practice in the U.S.
- Produced in limited quantities, by farms or by small-scale processing companies, for home consumption, or, in the case of endangered plants and animals, for the purpose of regeneration
To nominate a food from another country, visit the Slow Food Foundation for Biodiversity
2 Download the Nomination Form
Here you’ll find three documents to use in completing your nomination.
The first is a set of instructions for completing the nomination form. It will walk you through section by section as you complete your nomination.
The second is the nomination form itself. It is set up as a editable word document. Fill out the text box for each section and save the document when you are finished.
The third is a photo release form. If you are including photographs to support your nomination, please complete, sign and include a this when you submit your nomination.
3 Submit the Nomination Form
Send any questions and your completed nomination to [email protected]
Top Recipessnout to tail cooking whole foods cooking classes charlotte nc lee elementary springdale ar bristol bay commercial fishing rhode island red chickens ark of taste slow food slow food ark of taste jamba juice application form sacred heart school prescott az uses of groundnut cake rhode island red cross what is a bay scallop why are chinchillas endangered native american spices and herbs chinquapin nuts for sale greenhouse nursery school milford maine what does yfm mean red road island chickens jersey giant chicken breed bradley elementary school denver cafeteria rules and regulations
when new Ark of Taste items are added